Monday, January 26, 2015

The Twin Kingdoms: Starting Units for the Army of the Black Tower

I've started painting the first units that will make up the Army of the Black Tower, or at least one of them. I will post pictures of the first elements this week I still have to give them a matte finish and then flock their bases.

So in order to start playing sooner rather than later I will build the army in stages. At first 12 units, followed by 16, then 20 then we'll see from there.

So here are my first thoughts on the 12 unit army list.

  • 5 Heavy Foot
  • 1 Bone Giant
  • 2 Missile Troops
  • 1 Monster Flyer
  • 2 Cavalry
  • 1 Wraith
Of these first units I currently have 5HF, 1BG, 1MT and the Flyer based with half of those painted Saturday evening. I have the models needed to complete this first list and will set a goal for myself of having them primed, based, painted, varnished, matted and flocked by the end of the month. I have my birthday off from work this week so that should speed things along greatly.

No comments: