Saturday, January 17, 2015

The Twin Kingdoms: Model Progress

Having almost worked out the warfare rules for my 1/72 campaign I've begun to prime and base up the 1/72 models I have bought for the war.  First up are the 1/72 Strelets Medieval Russians for House Windsor representing the Army of Wolfthorn. Next the 1/72 Caesar Undead and then 20mm old Shadowcorps models from Reaper Minis for the Dwarfs.

House Windsor Units: 3 Skirmishers, 1 Crossbow, 1 Archer, 1 Heavy Foot, and 1 Heavy Cav. The HC will also serve as a general officer for some scenarios but I wanted to use the square base for him so when King Jon is on the field this model will be HC.

The Black Tower Units: 2 Necromancers (Captains), 5 Heavy Foot, 1 Bone Giant, 1 Archer and 1 Gargoyle.

Dwarf Units: Ignore the slayer on the DBx stand, I am unsure how to base slayers just yet. But behind him are 1 unit of Crossbows and a Mortar.

No comments: